For the purposes of this policy, any reference to “Alphawest” “we” or “our” is a reference to Alphawest Services Pty Ltd and to any related or associated company.
CollectionWe will, at all times, collect personal information in a fair and lawful manner. This includes, where possible, collecting personal information directly from the person concerned (or from a third party only with the consent of the individual) and also, only collecting relevant information that is actually needed. At the time that the personal information is collected, we will inform the individual:
- That the information is being collected;
- What the information will be used for; and
- Of the individual’s rights to access and correct the information held by us.
UseWe will use personal information collected from individuals:
- In instances where we provide products and services to the individual (or the individual’s workplace) - to provide those products and services, to provide information about any of our other products and services or the products and services of third parties with whom we have a business relationship, for other marketing purposes and for use in planning, product development and research.
- In instances where an individual requests information about our products and services – to provide the information requested and to provide information about any of our other products and services or the products and services of third parties, with whom we have a business relationship for other marketing purposes and for use in planning, product development and research.
DisclosureWe may disclose your personal information to third party services providers and our related bodies corporates that assist us in providing our services to you. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties with your consent, or as authorised or required by law.
OpennessOur policy on information privacy will be made available to any person who requests a copy.
StorageAlphawest will take all reasonable steps to ensure that paper and electronic records containing Personal Information are stored in facilities that are only accessible by people within Alphawest who have a genuine "need to know" as well as "right to know".
AccessAn individual about whom we hold personal information may request access to the personal information held about them. Such requests must be made in writing to us. We may charge a reasonable fee for responding to an access request.
If an individual wishes to change inaccurate information, then we will make the requested change unless it is believed, on reasonable grounds, that the information held by us is not inaccurate in which case the correction request will be noted in the place where the personal information about that individual is held.
SecurityWe will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information in order to keep it secure. This includes ensuring that we have, at the least, an industry standard security system to prevent, as far as possible, a third party from accessing personal information stored in our system. However, it is important to understand that no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that personal information will be secure at all times.
CookiesCookies may be used on our websites. A cookie is a small file placed on a user’s hard drive which tracks website navigation. Most browsers have an option which permits users to refuse a cookie.
Problems or Questions